Here at Jigsaw we understand that, to stay ahead of the competition, ambitious businesses need exceptional leaders.
So, we are pleased to announce the launch of our new Executive Search division, drawing on our wealth of experience to take on senior and executive assignments across a variety of sectors, and at local, national and international levels.
Our two executive search consultants have more than 20 years’ experience, connections and industry knowledge between them. They will take the time to understand your business, culture and skill requirements for each vacancy, to ensure you are offered the best leadership talent available.
Not only are we able to tap into the already vast candidate networks we have at our disposal, but we will dedicate all the time and resources each project requires. We work extremely closely with our clients to ensure that no stone is left unturned in delivering a total quality service.
And, unlike many other Executive Search firms, we are so confident we can deliver, that we do not ask for any financial outlay upfront. You will only ever pay us upon the successful candidate starting their new job.
Each assignment is tailored to you, but here is a brief summary of what you can expect when you use Jigsaw’s Executive Search.
“ambitious businesses need exceptional leaders”
We make sure we understand your business, the vacancy and your specific requirements. We will:
- Confirm the requirement by taking a full brief
- Tailor our search criteria
- Prepare a project plan
- Look at key challenges and how to overcome them
We keep ahead of the game with a large number of tools and channels to pro-actively approach candidates, as well as drawing them to us. We will:
- Use job advertising across high-profile platforms
- Gain referrals
- Draw on our extensive existing network
- Approach the passive candidate market
- Deploy social media marketing
3. Candidate assessment
Candidates will be carefully evaluated against your brief. We will:
- Perform consultant interviews
- Carry out testing or technical assessments if required
Short-listed candidates will be presented to you with supporting information. We will:
- Give you regular updates on our progress to date
- Short-list and present the best candidates to you
- Produce a detailed personal profile on each short-listed candidate
- Organise interviews and ensure each candidate is fully briefed and prepared
5. Negotiation of the offer
Provide full support during salary and contract negotiations
Jigsaw’s track record speaks for itself, with recommendations, word of mouth and repeat custom making up the majority of our business to date.
Let us live up to our reputation, and exceed your expectations too.