We have an exciting opportunity to join our reputable client as a Business Development Manager to join their forward-thinking and dedicated team based in Lymington.
You will have full responsibility for the development of the business. Your main objective will be the continued development of the agency to maximise income generation and profit. You will lead, direct and manage business operations across the organisation with ultimate responsibility for the service provision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing business growth and overseeing management of the agency to provide a first class service.
- Providing strategic direction and agreeing clear, measurable targets with the team to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Line Management of the Services Manager to ensure they have support to fulfil their responsibilities in the day-to-day management.
- Development of workforce plans including competency frameworks to meet operational requirements with responsibility for recruitment and retention of staff.
- Working collaboratively with commissioners and professionals from a range of organisations and sectors to strengthen existing services and to create new opportunities for development of new services.
- Producing and overseeing communication and marketing material, including use of social media.
- Management and monitoring of budgets including analysis, reporting and action on variances.
Skills and experience required:
- Business management experience with exposure to an HR environment
- Financial management and budget control
- Project Management skills and knowledge
- IT literacy to a high level
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to working with differing client groups and needs
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, attractive benefits and free on-site parking and the opportunity to make a real difference.