Our client, a specialist and leading professional services organisation, are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the team in their Bournemouth office.
Working closely with Project Managers, Product Owners and Development teams, you will help automate and streamline operations and processes, building and maintaining tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. You will troubleshoot and resolve issues including supporting with server scripting, databases, application services, APR gateway and certificate management.
Key tasks will include:
- DevOps toolchain access management via Active Directory – creation, maintenance and deletion of user accounts
- Amazon IAM user management
- General support and administration of the DevOps tool stack
- Writing and maintaining Puppet orchestration scripts using Bash and Powershell
- Provisioning of environments within the Amazon cloud
Skills and experience required:
- Puppet Orchestration
- Linux Administration
- Windows Administration
- Bash Scripting
- Powershell Scripting
- Amazon Server Provisioning
- Active Directory
- SQL Server
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive bonus and benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing and highly reputable IT function.