We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join our highly reputable client as a Hire Coordinator.
You should be passionate about customer service ideally with experience of working in a call centre environment and dealing with enquiries over the phone. As the main point of contact for designated customers, you should be able to build rapport, communicate effectively, and deliver a high-quality service.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling enquiries from start to finish for high profile customers.
- Resolving problems by clarifying issues; exploring and implementing solutions.
- Managing each case through to a satisfactory conclusion, discussing the delivery of a hire vehicle at a convenient time and location for the customer, then passing the file to the reservations team.
- Accurately working within agreed procedures to ensure all required information is recorded.
- Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork and record call details.
- Working within agreed service level agreements and achieving monthly targets
- The ability to resolve customer issues ensuring the customer is satisfied and the issue is resolved in an efficient manner.
As the ideal candidate you will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills. You will be organised and able to manage your workload in a fast-paced environment working towards both individual and team targets. You should have IT and data entry skills with good attention to detail. Motor claims and complaint handling experience would be beneficial. Ideally educated to GCSE level, with an NVQ level 2 in customer service.
Our client offers a range of incentives and benefits, training, development and great career opportunities.