We are seeking an experienced customer service professional to join our highly reputable client as a Motor Claims Handler.
You should be passionate about customer service ideally with motor claims experience and dealing with customer enquiries over the phone. You will perform initial checks of new hires, establishing actions and timescales, as well as managing unexpected occurrences and ensuring all necessary documentation is available.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring customers fully understand the credit hire process and their obligations.
- Accurately producing all necessary documentation and ensuring its prompt and complete return.
- Monitoring the progress of repairs at intervals stipulated in the Association of British Insurers (ABI) terms of agreement (GTA).
- Keeping third party insurers updated with the progress of claims according to the ABI GTA guidelines.
- Advising customers of best courses of action in order to fulfil their mitigation requirements.
- Escalating claims to team senior and/or manager where a security or under recovery risk is identified.
As the ideal candidate you will be a strong team player with excellent communication skills. You will be organised and able to manage your workload in a fast-paced environment working towards both individual and team targets. You should have good IT and data entry skills and have a high level of accuracy. Complaint handling experience would be beneficial.
Our client offers a range of incentives and benefits, training, development and great career opportunities.