Our client, a specialist and leading professional services organisation, are looking for an experienced SharePoint Consultant to join the team in their Bournemouth office.
Responsible for continuing the development and management of the Microsoft Office 365 SharePoint service, you will work closely with geographically dispersed specialist teams, liaising with IT architecture and infrastructure, as well as operational and business teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery and implementation of SharePoint solutions.
- Delivery and continuous improvement, innovation and integration of cloud SharePoint services.
- Responsibility for service issues and management as the UK Subject Matter Expert (SME) in security, capacity, patching etc.
- Providing technical and business advice through training, knowledge sharing and service promotion.
- Maintenance of the SharePoint Service Catalogue, design architecture, governance and best practise.
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years’ working in relevant SharePoint disciplines.
- Experience of SharePoint Development and Administration, including O365 Cloud based SharePoint and on-premise configurations.
- Ability to take ownership of issues, prioritising work to meet strict deadlines.
- Experience of working across technology disciplines to deliver the best outcomes.
- Understanding of ITIL processes – Incident, problem and change with a good knowledge of IT operations.
- Familiarity with Service-Now.
- Business experience in other Microsoft disciplines such as Active Directory, Exchange, Skype for Business or Office 365.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
In return you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package and the opportunity to join a growing and highly reputable IT function.