Our client, a leading multi-site organisation in the not-for-profit sector have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Accounts Team Manager to lead a team of 6 Accounts Assistants within purchase and sales ledger. The role is working at the head office in Poole and will report into the Head of Finance.
Key responsibilities will include: –
- Ensuring smooth operation of the sales ledger function including sales invoicing, direct debit administration & collection, receipt processing and standing data administration.
- Management of credit control function and purchase ledger.
- Line management of the finance team including annual appraisals.
- Process month end procedures.
- Assist the Head of Finance and undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as required.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service
- Employee Assistance Programme