Our client, reputable construction company is now looking to recruit skilled Administrator to join their small, but busy team.
Salary: £23k to £25k p/a
20 days of holidays + Bank Holidays + all of Christmas off as a benefit with no need to use any annual leave allowance.
5% contribution towards pension plan
Free parking onsite & lots more
As an Administrator, you will be multi skilled all-rounder, with meticulous attention to detail, whilst aiding the smooth running of a busy office. We are looking for candidates who have the initiative and determination to make the role their own and to fully integrate within the small but very busy office.
- Have a thorough approach and excellent attention to detail
- Be organised and proactive, show initiative and drive
- Possess strong IT skills and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have excellent time management and communication skills
- Hold a UK driver’s license (essential)
- A snapshot of Administrator role:
- Answering the telephone and e-mail and relaying messages, shielding calls where necessary
- Greet and assist visitors and direct to the appropriate person
- Manage the Health and Safety side of the business in all forms
- Ensure all colleagues are up to date with their training modules
- Approach all tasks in a methodical manner
- Assist Senior Management in all tasks where required
- Manage spreadsheets
- Organise and book any travel for the business
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Order processing, run errands i.e. post office, visits to Warehouse, collecting catering
- Ordering of office supplies
- Office maintenance and cleanliness
Sounds like a role you could step in? Wait no more and apply now or get in touch with us for a confidential chat.