We are delighted to be partnering with this established Fordingbridge based business who are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant due to expansion/reorganisation.
The successful candidate will have all round bookkeeping experience, strong IT skills with at least intermediate Excel, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sales Ledger: processing client invoices as well as periodic internal and external recharges, processing sales receipts from all payment platforms
• Nominal Ledger: daily journals for Cash Book entries, monthly journals including cost recharges and others as required from time to time
• Purchase Ledger: processing supplier invoices, staff expense claims and credit card transactions, processing Direct Debits, Standing Orders and back up for the weekly BACS payments
• Balance Sheet: maintaining Fixed Asset register and posting depreciation journals, monthly journals for Accruals and Prepayments, reconciliations including Debtors and Creditors Control and Petty Cash accounts
• Assisting the Head of Finance with a variety of tasks including quarterly VAT returns, cash reporting, payroll checking, and ad hoc month end reports.
In return for your hard work, this company offer good benefits and free parking.