Our Poole based engineering client manufacture a world-renowned brand of products. They currently require a Global Product Manager to support demand
- Enable sustainable, profitable revenue growth of their product line.
- Act as a key interface between the global commercial organizations that represent the understanding of customer needs, and the internal capabilities
- Provide guidance across functional product line team (composed of engineering, operations, sales and marketing) that develops and executes multi-generational product plans that align with current and evolving market and technology trends.
- Develop and execute a product line strategy that includes the prioritization of new product development as well as product life cycle management.
- Act as a key resource relating to product governance and regulatory compliance.
- Synthesize product strategies aligned to market strategies and technical, supply chain, and manufacturing capabilities.
- Shape and validate value propositions leading to improved price/value management.
- Establish product roadmaps across the product life cycle.
- Partner with procurement to develop a strategic component strategy to insure both security of supply and cost improvement actions
Working Hours: Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 12.45pm & 13.15pm – 17.15pm Friday 8.30am – 12.45pm (37.25 hours)