We are seeking a highly skilled HR Business Partner to join our client, a dynamic marketing agency. As HR Business Partner you will play a pivotal role in aligning human resources strategies with the goals and objectives. This individual will be responsible for partnering with senior leaders and managers to develop and implement HR programs and initiatives that drive employee engagement, enhance performance, and foster a positive and inclusive work environment.
- Act as a strategic HR advisor to senior leaders, providing guidance and expertise on a wide range of HR issues, including talent management, performance management, employee relations, compensation, and organisational development.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that support the agency’s business objectives and promote a high-performance culture.
- Partner with hiring managers to attract, recruit, and retain top talent, ensuring a robust and diverse candidate pipeline and a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Develop and implement comprehensive on boarding and orientation programs to facilitate the successful integration of new hires into the agency and its culture.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives, including conducting regular employee surveys, analysing data, and partnering with managers to develop and implement action plans to address areas of improvement.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on performance management and employee development, ensuring the implementation of effective performance management practices, including goal setting, performance reviews, and development plans.