Our client has a long-standing reputation of being a specialist market leader in their field. As the IT Systems & Security Administrator you will support and manage the in-house computer systems and network to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications.
Key responsibilities will include: –
• Create and maintain system and security documentation for colleagues and end users.
• Administer the IT infrastructure, including Microsoft Active Directory, VMWarevShphere/ESXi, Storage Area Network (SAN) and Microsoft 365.
• Take ownership of the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation process.
• Maintain site security in line with industry and Cyber Essentials Plus requirements. This will include patch management, reporting and vulnerability scanning/remediation.
• Work with the Company security controller to ensure business IT systems are compliant with Company and industry requirements.
• Manage internal network infrastructure, including Cisco switches, wireless, CheckPoint Firewalls, WAN connections.
• Administer the backup system, ensuring appropriate business continuity and disaster recovery procedures and protocol.
• Provide 3rd line end user support.
• Monitor the ticketing system for issues.
• Install and manage end user devices
• Liaise with third party suppliers to provide additional external support and services.
In return you will be rewarded with a market leading salary & benefits package including strong career progression opportunities.