Jigsaw Specialist Recruitment are working exclusively on this brand new role as Maintenance Manager. The position offers fantastic live-in accommodation on a beautiful country estate. You will be working along side a small friendly team of staff including a head gardener, a housekeeper, and two personal assistants. You must be pet friendly for this role as there are animals on site. The estate has a swimming pool and a tennis court.
The full time Maintenance Manager will focus on work around the property and occasionally help in the garden.
- Electrician/handyman/maintenance manager for the property including a tennis court and swimming pool, & occasionally other UK properties.
- An engineering/electrical background with IT competence would be of particular interest.
- Repair and maintenance of garden machinery including mowers and turf tractor.
- Additionally, as an occasional role, reporting to the Head Gardener, general maintenance and upkeep of a large garden (weeding, hedge cutting).
- Must be a self starter, energetic & self motivated, be available to work unsupervised with minimal instruction.
- Must be flexible in outlook (occasional driving, shopping duties, etc). A full drivers licence is essential.
- There is also a requirement for some care-taking duties to be shared with another caretaker couple. You must be happy to stay on site for the weekend twice a month and, if taken as working days by agreement, 2 week days can be given as holiday.
- Attractive financial package
- Lovely private accommodation provided. Secluded cottage with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 reception rooms and private garden, front and back, included.